Voortrekker Monuments to Host Events
Choose Voortrekker Monument to Host Your Corporate and Private Events
Were you recently invited to a grand wedding in the lush garden at the foot of the Voortrekker Monument, or did you attend an impressive conference hosted at the Amphi Hall last month that blew you and your colleagues away? Or, maybe, you were just at the Voortrekker Monument to see and support some of the top musos at the Sublime Tribute Show. Whatever your reasons for reading this article, Voortrekker Monument events are always a huge success!
Standing proud and concrete, the Voortrekker Monument is the top, most visited heritage site of its kind in Gauteng, and one of the top ten cultural, historical visitor attractions in the country, honouring The Great Trek (1835—1846). Not only is the building a spectacular sight for its remarkable design, but it also offers wonderful views across the bushveld, boasting sightings of black wildebeest, blesbok, zebra, reedbuck, springbok, and impala. As one can imagine, the Monument Function Centre, at the foot of the Voortrekker Monument, has earned an outstanding reputation for hosting events of every kind. Here is what you need to know about our event venues for hire:
A World-Class Corporate and Private Events Centre Situated in Pretoria
As the “powerhouse” of South Africa, Pretoria is home to more than a handful of venues that cater for many functions. What sets us apart from every other even centre is that we have been hosting some of the largest conferences, conventions, music events, markets, celebrations, and weddings for the past decade. We offer a range of world-class venues that are ideal for local, national, and international organisations or private individuals who require a spectacular upmarket venue. With years of experience in the events industry, we have a wealth of knowledge and know how to pull off an event that every guest will talk about for years to come.
Our Event Packages Include Venue, Catering, Décor, Branding, and Help
As an events centre that is at the forefront of both private and corporate functions of all sizes, we get that putting one together can easily set you back in the tens of thousands of rands, which is why we offer packages that include the venue, catering, décor, branding, and the help of one of our experienced event planners. That is right. You get your very own event planner, which can go a long way in saving you time and money by arranging the airport shuttles, seating, catering, etc. So, now you know more about what you get and why you should choose the Voortrekker Monument to host an event. Here is what you need to know about our venues:
- The Amphi Hall: boasting an indoor venue, an open-air venue, and a picnic venue, the Amphi Hall has hosted some of the largest corporate and private functions in Gauteng. The venue comes with a large stage for speakers and entertainment, all the latest audio-visual equipment, service staff, and excellent catering and award-winning wines.
- The Monument Restaurant: this popular venue boasts modern furnishings, elegant décor, a stage, and all the latest audio-visual equipment. When you book at this wonderful restaurant, you get a guaranteed personal service, which is also complemented by a fusion of South African and European cuisine that is paired with award-winning wines.
- The Blikkantien: this venue offers a guaranteed personal service, stylish accessories throughout the venue, high-quality audio-visual equipment, and a chef-prepared menu complemented by an award-winning wine list.
- De Kroon Kamer: ideal for weddings, conferences, birthday parties, and year-end functions, De Kroon Kamer is complemented by its beautiful furnishings, audio-visual equipment, and gourmet, chef-prepared cuisine paired with an award-winning wine list that will excite any connoisseur.
- The Proviand: the heart of Fort Schanskop in Pretoria, the Proviand offers live-entertainment, music, delicious cuisine, local craft beer, and a relaxed, yet lively environment. It is run by a team of chefs who take great pride in supporting local and organic suppliers. To book this venue is to book the best cuisine available in town.
Whether you are looking to host an intimate or a large-scale extravaganza, you have found all the leading corporate and private venues for all your events under one roof. This means that if you have to host a different type of event in the future, we have a venue that will be ideal.