Top Conference Venues in Pretoria
See What Top Conference Venues in Pretoria Offer
Anyone who has been tasked to organise a conference in the Pretoria area will obviously want access to one of the top conference venues in the Jacaranda city, but where to find such an establishment and then one that offers high end quality facilities that fall within the budget is another issue.
Although there are numerous establishments which may be suitable, not all top conference venues in Pretoria are easy to find and conveniently accessible to out-of-towners, who may struggle to reach them, even with a map or GPS device in hand. In this regard, our magnificent conference venue has a distinct advantage over others.
Everyone in South Africa has heard of the famous Voortrekker Monument and will most probably instantly recognise this well-known landmark, prominent on the koppie which forms part of a nature reserve on the outskirts of the city.
This is precisely where our primary function centre is located in a breathtakingly beautiful, natural setting. Our lovingly tended gardens border on indigenous bushveld vegetation, where zebra and blesbok roam in complete but protected freedom, often spotted by delighted guests taking refreshments in the clear fresh air in our gardens.
Currently, access to Pretoria is via a number of options, including the Gautrain rapid rail service, which conveniently connects the city with Johannesburg, Sandton, O.R. Tambo International Airport and Centurion. Plans to extend this service have just been revealed, although approval and construction would still need to take place.
A major freeway off-ramp is a stone’s throw from our establishment, providing the easiest possible approach via road. The highways in and around Pretoria have been upgraded extensively, making it very convenient to reach us without travelling through inner city traffic and congestion.
Top Conference Venue Features
- Location, location, location. As indicated, the pristine beauty of our surroundings is magnificently natural, with the city’s lights as a backdrop in the evening.
- Seating options for any number of delegates, from small to huge. We’re able to seat parties of 10 to 2 000, something which not many other establishments are able to accomplish.
- All types of seating configurations, such as herringbone, cinema, banquet, schoolroom, boardroom and U-shape.
- Services of an experienced conference co-ordinator to advise, organise and assist wherever required and possible.
- Breakaway areas.
- Delicious, freshly prepared snacks and meals.
- Outdoor relaxation and meal facilities and indoor dining – your choice.
- Friendly, polite and efficient staff.
- Great service and attention to detail.
- Flexible options to suit requirements and budget.
- Modern conference equipment.
- Half and full day or fully inclusive packages and additional options.
Standard Package Equipment
- Registration table;
- Choice of seating options;
- Mints and fresh, cold water;
- Breakaway rooms;
- Flip chart;
- Overhead projector and screen; and
- Private LAN and Wi-Fi network.
- Network printer, network fax, network internet access on LAN and Wi-Fi networks;
- Use of business centre to send faxes and make copies;
- Data projector and LCD recording system;
- Video conferencing equipment; and
- Lapel and cordless microphones.
Chat to our professional conference co-ordinator to customise any aspect of your function, another welcome feature that makes us one of the top conference venues in Pretoria, the destination of choice for your out of office business meetings.
Trackback from your site.