Pretoria Conference Venues
Why Monument Function Centre Is One of the Best Pretoria Conference VenuesIf you are organising a conference, you will know that one of the most important aspects of the process is to choose the correct conference venue. Your venue can make or break your conference, and because you want to provide your delegates with value for money and an experience that they will remember, your venue has to be able to meet all the demands of your conference. If you can throw in some natural beauty to create a lasting impression, all the better. But even the most beautiful conference venue can spoil the event if the catering or service is terrible, or if the conference attendee has difficulty finding the conference venue after a long flight or drive. This is why Pretoria conference venues are so popular – even though there are many conference centres in Gauteng, the conference venues in Pretoria often have more unexpected advantages to offer the delegate.
- Location: Pretoria conference venues are usually highly sought-after because they are located close to two international airports. O.R. Tambo is less than half an hour’s drive away, and Lanseria is only about 40 minutes from Pretoria. One of the most popular Pretoria conference venues is the Monument Function Centre, and this conference venue can be found next to the Voortrekker Monument, which is a landmark that is very easy to spot as you enter Pretoria and very centrally located in the city. We can also arrange transfers and shuttles for your delegates to and from airports, and they will find that they can reach our venue in one easy and short trip from either of the airports.
- Spectacle: The Voortrekker Monument is one of the most imposing and spectacular architectural landmarks in the country. It is on a hill and can be seen from kilometres around. The monument is huge, and particularly imposing at night when it is lit up, to make for a spectacular sight. This is a particular favourite of delegates coming from overseas, because the monument is so unique and architecturally impressive and significant.
- Natural beauty: Most of the Pretoria conference venues are situated in the city or its surroundings, but because Monument Function centre is located in a natural reserve just next to the Voortrekker Monument, it provides both natural and manmade beauty. Nature around the centre is untouched and many different types of antelope and local flora can be seen here. The gardens are immaculately manicured, and the entire ambience of the setting is one of typical African beauty and untouched nature, combined with modern conference facilities. At night, the sparkling city lights of Pretoria can be seen against the backdrop of the stillness of nature, and the imposing monument behind it. During October and November, the whole of Pretoria is usually covered in a blanket of lilac when the Jacaranda trees flower, and this is a spectacle that is not easy to forget.
- Catering: Because the Monument Function Centre is owned and managed by a highly reputable and well-known catering company, we are one of the Pretoria conference venues that provide the most outstanding cuisine. Our creative chefs are very creative and come up with wonderful culinary delights for your function. All you have to do is to state your preference and your budget, and we will come up with some of the tastiest and cost-effective menus that other Pretoria conference venues find hard to compete with! We also have a tea garden and highly acclaimed restaurant on site where your delegates can enjoy delicious fare during their visit.
- Conferencing facilities: We have a range of rooms and halls available for a conference of virtually any size, including a number of breakout rooms for smaller groups. We provide state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and comfortable furniture for your delegates, and freshly made refreshment during breaks. We also have a curio shop on site where delegates can pick up some mementos for family and friends.
There are many reasons why the Monument Function Centre is one of the best Pretoria conference venues, and we invite you to pay us a visit to find out exactly why! Give our team a call to book your site visit today.