Pretoria Conference Venues
Pretoria Conference VenuesAre you a corporate or private organisation looking for Pretoria conference venues to host a national or international conference? In today’s cut-throat world of business, many organisations recognise that they need a lot more than an exceptional product to succeed, which is why so many modern-day businesses and organisations turn to conferencing to set their business apart from the rest. But in order for it to be a success, you need to get the venue right!
With over 80 conferencing venues scattered throughout Gauteng alone, and with well over 100 000 conferences taking place throughout South Africa each year, finding the right Pretoria conference venue with the right facilities, accommodation and catering can prove to be a challenging task, and that’s why we exist! But before we tell you a little about who we are and which Pretoria conference venues we can offer you, here are our top 3 tips to choosing the right conference venue for your needs.
- State-of-the-art Conferencing Venues – ensure that the size of the venue can suit your required number of delegates comfortably. Furthermore, make sure that the conference rooms are air conditioned and furnished with all the necessary furniture and equipment, such as an executive table, chairs, the latest conferencing audio-visual equipment, and high-speed internet access for those who want to use iPads and laptops.
- Accommodation – unless you’re looking at one-day conference venues, it’s imperative that you find a venue that can provide comfortable and stylish accommodation for your delegates. It is always preferable to opt for a venue that has air-conditioned accommodation and that comes with a flat-screen with DStv, tea and coffee making facilities, and an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower,
- Catering Must Meet Your Requirements – make sure that you partner with a conference venue that takes great pride in their high standard of catering. Ultimately, you want a venue that can offer a buffet breakfast, a delicious snack and lunch menu, and a fine dining menu at night. Furthermore, it’s important to note that while most conference venues cater for vegetarians, kosher, halaal and vegans – there are those that don’t, so make certain that this is a requirement.
Choosing the right Pretoria conference venues for your event is the most important part of your planning. If you’re an events planner or an organisation looking for a conferencing venue in Pretoria that can offer you state-of-the art conference facilities, luxury accommodation suites, an up-market restaurant and bar, then turn to us at Monument Function Centre in Pretoria.
About Monument Function Centre
Situated in Pretoria, we can assist you with finding the right conference venues to suit your every need and requirement. Every successful organisation understands the importance of conferencing and whether you’re looking to increase sales, exchange ideas about a brand or product, cement relationships for mutual benefit, or strategise new developments with local, national or international delegates – there is no better place to do this than at one of our esteemed Pretoria conference venues. Whether you’re looking for a conference venue for the day, the night or the weekend, we have some exciting venues that offer exceptional conference facilities, as well as accommodation.
- De Kroon Kamer Function Venue – renowned for its breathtaking views of the city, De Kroon Kamer is a day conferencing venue that can accommodate up to 150 delegates a time.
- The Monument Restaurant – ideal for day conferences of all sizes, the Monument Restaurant is fully equipped with all of the modern facilities and amenities that can be expected to host a successful conference.
- The Amphi Hall – renowned for hosting exceptional day conferences of all sizes, the Amphi Hall can offer you an indoor or outdoor conference venues.
- The Blikkantien – situated in a lush indigenous garden at the foot of the Voortrekker Monument, the Blikkantien is a day conferencing venue that can accommodate up to 200 guests comfortably.
- The Manschappen Function Venue – ideal for local, national and international conferences, the Manschappen consists of 6 conference rooms and a boardroom that can seat 45 to 400 guests.
- Villa Paradiso – hailed as one of the most remarkable venues for conferences, Villa Paradiso boasts 6 world-class state-of-the-art conference venues that can easily accommodate up to 180 delegates each in absolute privacy and comfort. Furthermore, Villa Paradiso also offers luxury guest suites that are fully furnished to ensure a comfortable stay.
To learn more about our Pretoria conference venues, contact us today.