Looking for a Beautiful Wedding Venue in Pretoria
Looking for a Beautiful Wedding Venue in Pretoria? Monument Function Centre is the Answer!He popped the question and you said yes! Now what? The next step is to choose a date to say your “I do’s” and get working on finding a suitable venue. Looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Pretoria will leave you spoiled for choice. There are many options to choose from, but how do you decide which venue is well suited to your needs and requirements?
There are a few things that you can check when looking for and visiting each potential venue in Pretoria, just to make sure that you are making the right choice. Below are some pointers to consider and questions to ask when faced with a variety of venue options:
- Does the venue in question offers sufficient space for guests to be seated at tables, comfortably walk around and have a dance floor area?
- Does the venue offer an event management service to ensure that all aspects of the wedding planning process are arranged for you?
- If you are planning to have the actual wedding ceremony at the venue too, make sure that the venue is licensed for wedding ceremonies.
- If you are hosting the actual ceremony at an external venue, make sure that the ceremony venue and reception venue are not too far apart.
- Venues with nice grounds or backdrop / view will lend itself to great photo opportunities.
- Check to see if the venue offers in-house catering and what sort of menus are on offer. You will need to consider your guests when booking your catering service.
- Investigate any venue restrictions such as a definite end/closing time and whether or not you can use your own external caterers, decorators and so on.
- Does the venue offer safe and secure parking for your guests? Is there any additional security on offer such as security guards and similar?
- Check to see if the venue has a waiting list and if the date you have in mind is definitely available. Many couples book their wedding venue 6 – 12 months in advance to avoid disappointment.
These are just a few of the things that could affect your decision when looking for and trying to choose between beautiful wedding venues in Pretoria.
At Monument Function Centre, we are more than just another beautiful wedding venue. For starters, we are situated within the Voortrekker Monument nature reserve which immediately means that you have the opportunity for gorgeous wedding photos. The setting is natural and serene and you can expect the charming backdrop of the city lights to create the perfect atmosphere for evening gatherings.
There are 3 beautiful venue options to choose from for your wedding at Monument Function Centre in Pretoria. Each of these venues is exceptional in its own way and offers a great view to enjoy. The restaurant offers a lush indigenous garden setting and the ideal place to entertain up to 180 guests. It is located at the foot of the Voortrekker Monument and offers delicious breakfast, light meal and refreshment menus for you to choose from.
De Kroon Kamer, which is set high up on the hill, is perfect for those who want a wedding reception with a view. You can enjoy a 180 degree view of the city which is breathtaking both day and night. The venue can cater to up to 150 guests with formal seating and meals served. There is space for a dance floor and comfortable movement of guests. Lastly, the Amfi Function Centre is built to impress. This venue is beautifully designed to cater to larger gatherings of distinction. It can cater to between 100 and 1500 guests with ease and is extremely popular for extravagant or large weddings. If you want your wedding to be the talk of the town, host it at the Amfi Function Centre!
When it comes to planning and managing your wedding arrangements in Pretoria, then you should consider making use of our in-house wedding planning service. Our professionals will ensure that everything from venue set up to décor and catering is handled with professionalism and efficiency. We will bring your dream wedding to life. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Pretoria and want to learn more about the Monument Function Centre, send us an email or give us a call today.