Fully Equipped Function Venues in PretoriaGreatest Selection of Fully Equipped Function Venues in Pretoria
When you’re all dressed up in your best finery, ready for a party or prestigious product launch or wearing your corporate gear, you expect things to run smoothly at the function venue, be it in Pretoria or elsewhere. Consider the Bigger Picture
One seldom gives any thought to a venue’s claim that they’re fully equipped to ensure that your event proceeds according to plan and requirements, irrespective of its nature and the number of expected guests, but you should – just to be sure. Always consider the bigger picture.
Failure to do so, might lead to enormous disappointment or embarrassment. Unfortunately, there are concerns which misrepresent their facilities to prospective clients simply to obtain their custom, but we aren’t one of those. We deliver on our promises, having the wherewithal to deal with the majority of unforeseen eventualities, should they occur.
It’s best to book your function with a company that has a proud record of hosting a variety of highly successful events, large and small or intimate, a concern which has a selection of venues from which clients can choose, ensuring that they get the environment, space and ambience best suited to their occasion.
Don’t forget to factor catering into your venue selection. This is an element which can make or break an event. You’ll find it most advantageous to book at an establishment which has its own, in house catering team, ensuring that every item on your menu is delicious, freshly prepared, served piping hot or cold (as the dish dictates).
Moreover, meals and snacks must be placed before your guests on time. Function hosts should not have to worry and watch the clock in anticipation of the arrival of a catering truck, delivering the foodstuffs which were ordered, as would be likely if making use of the services of an outside caterer, who operates independently of the venue in question.
Who Are We?
Although we’re well-known way beyond the borders of Pretoria, we’re particularly renowned in and around the Jacaranda City, as South Africans fondly refer to Pretoria, especially during October each year, when the city is awash with purple Jacaranda blossoms and the sounds and smells of early summer in sunny South Africa.
Our name is Monument Function Centre, but some may be more familiar with the name(s) of one or more of our individual, fully equipped function venues in Pretoria – plus one extensive establishment at Hartbeespoort Dam. Our origin actually lies in catering and providing delicious fare for parties, special events, functions of various types, the corporate sector, and others in the broader hospitality industry.
A wealth of top class catering in all its guises, accumulated over many years, placed us in the ideal position to operate fully equipped venues, where our clients can confidently entertain their guests and hold corporate meetings.
Monument Function’s Venues
- Monument Restaurant is most closely associated with our name and location – in a tranquil nature reserve in the foothills just below the mighty Voortrekker Monument. The establishment is perfect for a lunch with a difference, a romantic evening, fun family meal or business meeting – all accompanied by great food of fine dining standard, old world charm and outstanding hospitality.
- Blikkantien lends itself to more of yesteryear’s charm and grace in a “country” ambience, yet remaining stylish and elegant. Blikkantien is a popular venue for weddings, conferences and corporate events with an “out of town” atmosphere. Private rooms are available and up to 200 conference delegates can be accommodated; food is delicious and personal service is guaranteed. The establishment is set in a lush, indigenous, typical Pretoria landscape, near the Monument.
- Those who want a quaint, rustic ambience are delighted with our De Kroon Kamer, which also happens to be an awesome wedding venue, ideal for an upmarket, dream wedding. De Kroon is set high on one of Pretoria’s surrounding hills, offering a magnificent view of the city and its romantic twinkling lights, at night. This location is also sought after for conferences, with delegates numbering from 10 – 120 and up to 150 function guests, dining formally.
- Amphi Hall caters for very large numbers – 2 000 to 35 000.
- Manschappen focuses on conferences and team training, offering 6 sully equipped conference rooms plus a boardroom. 45 attendees can be accommodated in a boardroom seating configuration.
All our venues are comprehensively equipped for all the functions required of a modern event centre. With our experience and extensive range of services and facilities, your function is sure to be a memorable success.