Conference Venue Pretoria
Checklist for your Event Planning at the Monument Function All-purpose Conference Venue in Pretoria
The Monument Function and all-purpose Conference venue situated in Pretoria offers you everything you need for hosting a successful event:
- Perfect location with the Voortrekker Monument as backdrop.
- Several venues at one location to cater for your specific event and total number of delegates.
- Various break-away rooms for discussions.
- Onsite business facilities.
- Standard audio and visual equipment.
- Any extra equipment you may need.
- Ample and safe parking.
- Situated in a nature reserve.
- Various activities within the immediate vicinity.
- Easy to reach from main routes.
- 24 Hour security and access control.
- Superb facilities such as catering kitchen and neat ablutions.
- Onsite coordinators.
- Affordable pricing.
- Well-known location.
- Various seating and site lay-out options.
- Conference packages to suit your budget, event size and culinary requirements.
- Registration tables and cordials.
With everything already onsite and the perfect all-purpose conference venue available in Pretoria you can now focus on the rest of the conference planning checklist as provided below to help you get started.
- Establish the conference dates and objectives.
- Determine budget limits for the overall event and specific tasks such as marketing, catering, and printing.
- Get a quote for the registration fee.
- Set goals and dates for completion.
- List potential sponsors.
- Select the conference venue (and of course, Monument Function Centre is ideal).
- Select your marketing team and designers to create the brochures, website, and printed advertising.
- Evaluate progress in terms of goals.
- Check whether still in budget or if changes are needed.
- Set event length including start and finish dates.
- Identify keynote speakers, presenters and entertainers.
- Create preliminary attendee list.
- Book one or more venues at Monument Conference Centre in Pretoria.
- Discuss your culinary requirements with our caterers and coordinator.
- Select the conference package that suits your requirements.
- Email the identified presenters, keynote speakers, advertisers and attendees with information on the venue, time, location and brief outline as well as costs.
- Arrange for accommodation where needed and provide accommodation details for all attendees.
- Discuss specific equipment needs with our conference coordinator and book such – including Internet access, business facilities and communication equipment.
- Create the initial conference agenda and finalise speakers, presenters and facilitators.
- Pay deposits where required.
- Develop the marketing plan including emails, brochures, website news, press releases, radio advertising, journal advertising and social media.
- Select gift packs and any promotional items for give-away.
- Appoint the necessary personnel for registration, coordination, sound, visuals, secretary work, hosts, and runners.
- Finalise all the above.
- Book shuttle services, flights, rental cars and VIP vehicles.
- Set registration process in motion with deadline for discount and final registrations, booking system and payments.
- Forward all the details to marketing, website and social media teams.
- Ensure that a map and GPS coordinates are available.
- Order stationary.
- Final bookings of audio and visual equipment.
- Print hand-outs and relevant conference materials.
- Create the initial final attendee, VIP, keynote and presenter lists.
- Confirm menu and total number of attendees.
- Ensure that special dietary requirements are confirmed.
- Collect printed material and signage.
- Email instructions, event plan and agenda to relevant parties.
- Create the task list for support personnel.
- Ensure that all staff members are well-trained for the event.
- Set up the stationary supply for the organisers including the tags, pens, note books, whiteboard markers, recording equipment, and staplers etc.).
- Create the conference attendance packs.
- Confirm weather forecast and make necessary arrangements.
- Confirm security detail.
- Confirm parking arrangements.
- Confirm accommodation and travel bookings for attendees and VIPs as relevant.
- Go over the checklist to determine whether everything is in place.
- Coordinate with onsite conference coordinators and caterers for last minute details.
- Set up the registration tables and all relevant equipment.
Our conference coordinators will help you with the planning and executing of the event, ensuring its success. The above is just a broad outline of what you need to do. Book your venue at the all-purpose Monument Function Centre and have the assurance that we think of details you may have missed.
Trackback from your site.