Conference Venue Hire in PretoriaHire Your Next Conference Venue in Pretoria
Not many companies have the ability to offer a variety of conference venues for hire to their clients. Normally, they would adjust one or two existing centres to accommodate larger or smaller groups of delegates. Although we’re also able to do likewise at most of our venues, we can also recommend one or more from our range which would be ideally suited to your specific number of delegates as is, without altering existing space.
Range of Options and Variations
Our extensive range of conference venues in and near Pretoria offer additional variations too. You may prefer to hire a centre with an old world feel, or one which has historical significance. Alternatively, multiple rooms with a variety of décor styles may appeal to you.
A Little Further from the Pretoria Office
Some conference hosts prefer to take their meeting further out of town, and thus require upmarket overnight accommodation for a full complement of delegates. A tranquil, 4-star country manor hotel with 60 double bedrooms, situated on a bank of the Hartbeespoort Dam is ideal.
Why Hire Premises Away from the Office?
- Delegates are removed from their normal working environment and therefore better able to focus on the business at hand. They’re away from usual responsibilities, problems, concerns and interruptions.
- Everyone is on “neutral” territory and equal footing, out of their individual comfort zones, important factors in conflict resolution and handling differences of opinion or strongly opposing views. An element of neutrality aids critical decision making.
- A “new” location at which to hold discussions often leads to new, fresh insights and innovative thinking – great for brainstorming and strategic planning.
- Delegates have the opportunity to workshop and hold small group discussions.
- A conference held at an out of the office venue allows for people from different towns or business centres to mingle, get to know one another better and in person, plus network effectively.
- Team building, bonding and creating coherence. Delegates often inadvertently motivate one another.
- It’s a great opportunity to be surrounded by like-minded people with a common goal.
- Delegates can learn from one another as well as identify and solve common problems.
- Out of office conferences enable senior managers to identify potential new leaders.
- Conference discussions develop objective, logical, analytical thinking skills.
Hiring a Conference Venue in Pretoria
Although you know that you want to hold your next conference in Pretoria, you still need to hire your venue. In order to do so in an organised, orderly manner, there are several things you must consider.
Before running through your planning list, check with the venue whether they have a conference co-ordinator to help you with arrangements. Please note that we have competent, well experienced co-ordinators at all our venues, who will commit to assisting you in every possible way.
- The available budget
- Number of delegates
- Proposed date/s versus availability – it’s a good idea to have a Plan B or second option/alternative date
- Remember to book the venue you wish to hire as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Precise details can and should be confirmed closer to the reserved day or date
- If applicable, contact your guest speakers or presenters to ensure that they’ll be available on the proposed days and/or times
- Draft an agenda and check whether the proposed venue will be able to adhere to it
- Duration – this may determine whether accommodation is to be included. Not all conference venues provide optional accommodation or if they do, the number of rooms must meet your requirements
- Catering, meals, menu, special dietary requirements, refreshments should ideally be prepared on site
- Location is important and should be easily accessible, especially for out of town attendees who may be unfamiliar with Pretoria
- Parking should be safe, secure and sufficient for the number of attending delegates
- Type of preferred seating plan or layout of seating
- Availability of modern conference equipment and aids required, as well as list of optional extras. Electronic equipment should be tested prior to the conference, to ensure that everything is in good working order
- Services and amenities provided by the venue
- Ambience, overall appearance and cleanliness of venue and its facilities
- Check whether the venue offers package deals or has special offers, what these comprise and what limitations may apply
Visit Our Venues
We are confident that our conference venues in Pretoria will include several which would appeal to you and be suitable for your upcoming event. Nevertheless, you are most welcome to contact us to make an appointment to view some or all we offer for hire. You won’t be disappointed.