6 Reasons to Choose Monument Function Centre for your Conference in Pretoria
Conferences are great opportunities to learn about new things, to find creative solutions for challenges, to strategise, to brainstorm, to interact with industry experts and to network, and you want your conference to be conducive to all of these. The conference venue is a very important contributor to all of the above factors, and an unsuitable venue can turn the conference into an unproductive and unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Often, a lot of money is charged by conference organisers to attend the conference and as a result, it is essential that the attendees feel that they have had a worthwhile and pleasant learning experience. If you are planning a conference in Pretoria, we recommend that you try our Monument Function Centre. When it comes to conferencing, we have everything you need!
- Location: We are located on the outskirts of Pretoria, which is very convenient for conference attendees to get to via air, rail, bus or vehicle. Pretoria is close to the O. R. Tambo International airport, and regular shuttles and the Gautrain provide easy and fast travel options to reach Pretoria. If you conference with us, we can also arrange shuttles for your guests, making transport even more stress free. For those arriving by car, we are easy to find and we have ample parking!
- Aesthetics and Ambience: For a conference to be successful, the venue has to be tranquil and attractive, in order to create a productive and restful environment. Our function centre is located in a natural reserve on top of a hill, next to the Voortrekker Monument, and the sweeping vistas of the city and surrounds, set against the backdrop of the imposing monument are breathtaking. In the evenings, the twinkle of the city lights below speak of life and creativity, and during November, the lilac cloak provided by the jacarandas is a sight to behold. As we are located in a reserve, the atmosphere is natural and tranquil, and there is plenty of outdoor space in our lush gardens to stroll or relax in during breaks!
- Facilities: Our function centre has all of the modern facilities and conveniences that one would expect from a successful conference. High-quality audio-visual equipment, as well as white boards, clip boards and anything else can be provided to make your conference in Pretoria a pleasure. We host large and small conferences on a regular basis, and have ample room for large numbers of attendees. Our breakout rooms provide comfortable spaces for discussion and brainstorming, and our dining facilities are attractive and ambient. Added extras include WiFi, our tea garden and great meals at our restaurant.
- Catering: Our catering team has been catering for different events, such as conferences, weddings and parties, for over twenty years, and our expert chef’s creative approach towards culinary excellence has always stood us in good stead. We can provide a wide variety of menus that caters to any taste or culinary predilection. Specific dietary needs are easily catered for and delicious food is always produced, regardless of the number of delegates.
- Professional Staff: Our diligent and creative staff members are there to provide necessary assistance and provide backup for you before and during your conference with us. We can arrange any service you need, and our team is always friendly and helpful. Just ask us for assistance with your next conference in Pretoria!
- Cost Effective: We provide excellent conferencing facilities and catering at competitive prices. We are able to put together conferencing packages for your delegates that are not only of high quality and very efficient, but our prices are also inevitably cost effective and very good value for money. Our invoicing is accurate and transparent, and we will explain any charges that you don’t understand.
If you are searching for a great venue for your conference in Pretoria, you should pay us a visit. Our function rooms and restaurant are not only highly functional, but also very easy on the eyes. The Voortrekker Monument provides the perfect backdrop for your event, and we are located close to a number of hotels and guest lodges for your guests who choose to stay overnight. Speak to our wonderful team to find out more about how we can turn your conference into an event to remember!
Trackback from your site.