Conference Facilities Pretoria
Need Corporate Conference Facilities in Pretoria? Choose Monument Function Centre!Finding conference venues in Gauteng is certainly not a difficult feat. In fact, you can find many. The real tricky part is finding a venue that offers the right type of conference facilities for you and your needs. When considering the various conference facilities in Pretoria, take the time to thoroughly go over what each package includes. Some conference packages are all inclusive and others are not. Below are a few things that you can check to ensure that all of the conference facilities are what you are looking for:
- Where is the venue situated? Will your guests be able to get public transport to and from the venue? Pretoria is quite centrally located and within a hub of activity. Hosting your conference in the area certainly provides an element of convenience.
- How big are the conference rooms? How many delegates can the venue cater to? Always allow for extra room when planning a conference. You never know when you might have to cater to some last minute attendees. Also, try to find a conference venue that offers various sized rooms to choose from.
- Are there breakaway rooms available? You might not think it’s important, but it really is. Delegates need small refreshment and socialising breaks throughout the course of the conference to keep them feeling refreshed, focused and interested. Having specific areas available for this certainly simplifies things.
- Is WiFi access and other equipment and machinery part of the package? Some venues will include such services as part of their conference facilities in Pretoria – others won’t. Make sure that you know what equipment and technological services you will have access to and what you will be expected to pay extra for.
- What type of catering is involved? Not all conference facilities in Pretoria offer catering as part of the package. Make sure that there is a restaurant on site where guests can get light meals, refreshments and snacks. Check out the menu – you want it to offer fresh healthy meals that offer nourishment to your delegates.
- Is the venue secure? Some conference facilities might say that their venue is secure, but it’s best to check things out. Find out where delegates will park their cars and if security guards are on site. Also find out if the venue itself is in a secure and safe location. Losing a vehicle or falling victim to a crime will not be a great way for delegates to remember your conference.
At Monument Function Centre, we understand how daunting it can be to organise and host a successful conference. Our conference facilities in Pretoria, which are actually located within the Voortrekker Monument Nature Reserve, are safe and secure. We have a variety of conference facilities to offer you. In fact, there are various conference venues within our centre that can cater to between 200 and 1 000 delegates. Our catering options are simply mouth-watering and our staff members, who are in sufficient supply, are friendly, professional and approachable at all times. This means that you can rest assured that your conference will be well serviced and that your guests and delegates will remember the occasion pleasantly.
Our conference facilities packages are designed to meet with the needs of a variety of budgets and requirements. We do, however, recommend that you let us know what your exact needs and expectations are, so that we can quote you accurately and ensure that we can provide you with the best possible service at all times. At Monument Function Centre, we take each and every conference seriously – regardless of size. If you want to host a small or large conference of distinction, our conference facilities in Pretoria are just the places to do it! We welcome you to get more information and advice from us at any time – after all, we want you to know more about us and look forward to hearing from you.
To book a viewing of our conference facilities in Pretoria or to ensure that you are sent more information on our packages and venue options, take the time to send us an email or give us a call. We will ensure that a friendly consultant is made available to assist you.