Best Restaurants in Pretoria
Some Unrecognised Aspects about the Best Restaurants in Pretoria
The lovely Jacaranda City has long been home to great dining establishments and we are proud to be amongst the best restaurants in Pretoria. With more than 25 years’ experience in the catering and hospitality fields, we still continue making new friends of our happy patrons daily – the best news for any concern associated with the food and hospitality industry.
Numerous things set the best restaurants in Pretoria apart from others, even though customer tastes and preferences vary and although dining out is mainly about food, other factors also play a role. Some of these non-food issues include setting, accessibility and parking; we’re happy to say that our lovely Monument Restaurant is situated amidst pristine, natural bushveld vegetation, on the koppie below the landmark Voortrekker Monument. Pretty indigenous gardens border on the bush, where blesbok and zebra roam at will.
The extensive highway network provides easy access from all points of the compass and we’re a mere stone’s throw from the city itself, although the glorious natural surroundings and clear African skies lead one to believe that the establishment is worlds away from traffic and city life. Parking facilities are ample, safe and secure, enabling diners to enjoy themselves without feeling that they need to keep an eye on their vehicles.
A Special Restaurant
Owners, management and staff of the best restaurants recognise that one secret of their success encompasses many factors of which their guests are unaware but which give them the edge over other competitors.
- Fresh, top quality ingredients, which are preferably locally produced and sourced if possible.
- A qualified, experienced and innovative chef.
- Dedicated kitchen staff.
- Good hygiene practice in the kitchen and during all handling of food.
- Attentive, trained serving staff members who are knowledgeable about menu content and food preparation, with the ability to answer guests’ questions in this regard.
- Beautifully set tables.
- Immaculate table linen, serviettes, glasses and cutlery.
- Tables that are placed far enough apart, enabling diners to sit comfortably and converse with one another without their conversation being overheard by or being intrusive to others or vice versa.
- Ensuring that drinks serving personnel are familiar with the wine list, if the establishment is licensed.
- A professional, friendly and welcoming greeting for guests on arrival and promptly seating them.
- Providing diners with a clearly legible menu, whether formally printed or indicated elsewhere.
- Ensuring that staff who take food orders are familiar with any special dishes not listed on the menu.
- Ensuring that all menu items are available with the exception of those that are purely seasonal.
- Guests given sufficient time to make a menu choice, but not having to look around and wait for someone to take the order.
- Prompt meal service.
- Simultaneous service of all meals at each table.
- Allowing guests to dine at their leisure and not rushing them to finish and leave, within reason.
- Training personnel who clear tables to do so correctly, according to etiquette.
- Delicious, freshly prepared food.
- Outstanding, polite and personal service in all aspects of guests’ visit and dining experience.
- Good, appropriate value for money, irrespective of menu content and pricing, since most people are prepared to pay handsomely for a fine dining experience, providing that they feel that the value is fair. The same holds true for a light, informal meal – appropriate value for meals on offer, how they’re served and the type of establishment should be relatively commensurate with prices if customers are to consider their fare to be of fair value and not feel cheated.
Whether you’re planning a romantic dinner for two, celebrating a special occasion, having a dinner party away from home or simply feel like having a great meal without having to cook, dining out with us is a treat and a celebration of great food. Join us at our establishment, one of the best restaurants in Pretoria, and enjoy everything we offer.
Trackback from your site.